Thank you for your interest in working for Orange County National Golf Center & Lodge. We would like to share with you a few comments about working with us-what we are all about, what we look for in new team members and what you can expect if you are invited to join our team.
Service, Excellence and Guest Satisfaction are the foundations of our business. The ability to provide first class services to our guests is a requirement for all positions at Orange County National. As an employee, you will be asked to do whatever it takes to assure that our guests receive a quality golfing product and experience.
To work for Orange County National, you must meet the following minimum requirements:
- Be friendly and helpful in serving our guests
- Maintain a positive attitude
- Maintain an appropriate, clean and presentable personal appearance at all times
- Have reliable transportation to and from work
- Arrive promptly for your scheduled shift
- Be flexible in the hours/days you will work
- Be flexible and cooperative in the work you are asked to perform
- Be safety conscious and obey all safety rules and procedures
- Be willing to “go the extra mile” both for your guests and for your employees
- Take pride in the company, the facility, and in your work
- Golf Cart Attendant:
- * Greet guests arriving at the bag drop
- * Ensure that guests’ experience exceeded their expectations
- Server/Beverage Cart Attendant:
- * Responsible for taking and inputting guests’ food and drink orders
- * Positive guest interactions and a good attitude
- Line Cook/Prep Cook:
- * Prepare menu items for guests
- * Work grill stations or buffet stations around property as needed
- Pro Shop:
- * Handle all administrative function including help with maintaining inventories, answering telephones and processing of special orders, shipping requests, gift certificates and amenity request
- * Approach all encounters with guests and employees in an attentive, friendly, courteous and service oriented manner
- House Keeping:
- * Perform general cleaning and sanitizing tasks and services throughout assigned property
- * Transport carts with cleaning supplies, amenities and linens to assigned guest rooms. Maintain cleanliness of work areas and carts
- * Ensure accurate information of carts, rental clubs and start times are monitored for every group.
- * Ensure the safety of all golfers, including responding to any concerns brought forward by staff, guests, or members
Please follow this link to access the MRF’s (Machine Readable Files) regarding the available health plans offered to eligible employees.